Hayley has not been able to come to church since last time because of work and she needs to come at least one more time in order to be baptized so her date had to be moved :/ She is staying strong though! We've taught her everything so she's ready to go, but like I said she's gotta come to church. She hasn't smoked for a while now she has been doing an incredible job but it ain't easy, still Keep her in your prayers!
Here's a funny story,
We were at Brother Sanchez's(Ward Mission Leader) house for coordination meeting, but the Sisters and us both show up early so we played a game of Baseball in the backyard with the family. I hit the ball into the bushes, and we gathered around the bushes to look for it. Sister Hogge dives into the bushes to look for the ball and comes out screaming with a nest of wasps up her skirt, Both the Sisters run straight to the house. A wasp flew into my shirt and stung me in the stomach, so I ran towards the house as well. Brother Sanchez got stung twice on the head, and Elder Reed got stung on both his arms so they followed after us towards the house, and we all hurried inside thinking we were safe, but no, about a dozen wasps flew out of Sister Hogges skirt and let me tell you, Brother Sanchez's house just completely turned into a war zone. We were swinging nerf swords around, Brother Sanchez was spraying something everywhere, the Sisters were just running around flailing their arms. The entire situation was just hectic but it was so hilarious haha. The Other Sister, Sister McDougal, is allergic and she got stung by the eye. Sister Hogge though... she got stung 16 times! Lol. Everyone is okay though We're all still alive.
Transfer news, I will be staying! Elder Reed is going to Raleigh. I will find out who my new companion is on Tuesday. I'm so happy I'm staying! I absolutely love this ward and the members are so amazing, plus I have the beach and the area here is beautiful. Also, Hayley and Sam's family are my responsibility to get them baptized.
Sam and her family came to church on Fathers Day! Elder Reed and I had to speak. The entire family loved church! And the members did a phenomenal job making them feel comfortable and welcomed.
Shoutout to my Father for always being there for me through thick and thin and raising me in this crazy world. Thank you for teaching me how to protect myself against the adversary and to counsel with the Lord in all my doings. You're the best! Love you Dad.
Hope yall have an amazing week!
Elder Wihongi