Hampstead is in my hands now, I've the bull by the horns.
It's a bit stressful officially taking over an area.
My new companion is Elder Kimber!
He is the senior companion, he's been out 16 months.
But this is his first time here, and first time right on the coast.
I've been taking him around to see all the amazing members/ investigators.
Showing him what to do and what not to do.
Anyways, He is a wonderful and super humble missionary overall!
Although, he seems to be even quieter than I am.
But when he speaks at least he knows what he's saying.
Hayley was not able to attend church because of work, so we have to keep pushing the date back.
We are doing our best to keep her strong.
Sam took a step back because she feels too overwhelmed and confused about everything.
She doesn't really know anything about religion or the bible, she knows very little
She still wants to keep in contact, so she can learn more.
We will make sure the members stay in contact with her as well.
We set a baptism date with a former investigator female named Robyn.
Her mom just recently passed away. We had a member present so we took the opportunity
And taught her the Plan of Salvation. She loved it. We set the date for July 22.
I will be 20 this Friday. Yay.
I love the mission life it is so stressful, haha. But seriously though, it's very rewarding.
I love this church, I know it's true.
I love the lord!
Elder Wihongi