Just an ordinary missionary week.
Hope yall enjoyed your 4th! We sure did.
We got to see some fireworks on the 3rd.
And we had Grits, pulled pork sandwiches, and fried fish straight out the ocean.
Er fish straight out the ocean, than fried.
On the fourth we could hear fireworks going off all night in every direction,
But we couldn't see anything because of the trees.
For our Zone Activity, we played milk jug lacrosse.
One Sister was going all out, we couldn't do nothing.
It was actually really fun though, except I stubbed my big toe reaaally bad.
I had to limp for the next few days, till I poked a hole in my nail to release the pressure.
Remember Elizabeth Edwards? Good news, We checked up on her yesterday.
She was home! And smiling, and moving up and down.
She was so happy to see me, she even remembered my name and pronounced it correctly.
She's been telling everyone about us, her friends and family.
She even posted a picture of Elder Reed and I on her face book wall.
She calls us her Guardian angels.
She is the sweetest.
We will continue to visit her and teach her more about the Gospel.
Thank you for the prayers, and support. I love yall!
Have a great week!
Elder Wihongi