Merry Christmas Everyone! Hope y'all enjoyed it.
Elder Meyer and I opened gifts sent from home first thing in the morning. Thank you all for whoever sent me gifts/letters by the way!! I got a lot more than I expected! So thank you very much. Then we spent the rest of Christmas morning with the Wilkerson clan (Cody and Samantha's family).
Enjoyed Biscuits and Gravy and watched everyone open presents. Later that afternoon we visited some people at the nursing home and sang Christmas Carols to them. Then we delivered a gift to some lonesome guy who we had met last week. We had dinner with Brother and Sister Dixon who kindly let us use their devices to call home which ended our day. John 3:16 probably the most popular, quoted bible verse here in Bible Country. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." Christ was the greatest gift ever given, and then he gave his life for us so that we may live again with God. I hope we can all remember the true meaning of Christmas, and carry it with us into the New Year. Love you!
Elder Wihongi