Scripture

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." Revelation 3:20

Monday, December 11, 2017

Transfers happened. I am staying in Roxboro. Which means I will have spent a fourth of my mission here! Well,  at least I'll be spending Christmas with people I know. My new companion is Elder Meyer, he's been out for about a year. He is a very spiritual missionary. The weather has gotten cold here, real cold, and we got some snow to! I was so glad to see the snow. We are working with a lady who was referred to us by other missionaries. Her name is Tammy, she's about 45. She told us that she loves hearing about the stories of Joseph Smith and the plates. The church she is currently attending is shutting down soon, and she wants to start attending ours! We're pretty excited to work with her. I got pretty sick for a few days but I put up a good fight and it has gone away. Working in the snow is a lot of fun, I think. This Sunday we had a returning baptism. That was awesome to witness. Anyways, I can see good things happening this transfer! :)  Love yall! #Lighttheworld #Dressedinwhitechristmas
Elder Wihongi

Elder Meyer

Snow

Elder Wihongi