Scripture

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." Revelation 3:20

Monday, February 26, 2018

Hello Everyone!
I cannot believe that this March marks my year mark! So crazy to think that I've been out for a year already! It feels like it has been going by so fast!
This transfer has flown by to,
Here are the transfer news...
Elder Peseta and I are both being transferred out!
Dang, this was so unexpected. I was hoping that I would at least stay one more because I've really enjoyed my time here. I'm just grateful for all the love and support that I've received from the members here. They have taken good care of us. I'm also grateful that I had the opportunity to serve around some of the coolest missionaries and people I've ever met. I've made some good friends out here. I'm also grateful that I was able to witness a baptism this transfer. Anoruo is growing so much, yesterday he blessed the sacrament for the first time and he did a wonderful job. I feel like I've opened up a lot this transfer thanks to my companion Elder Peseta, we had a blast together all while giving our best to the Lord. I really learned a lot from him. I'm going to miss Chapel Hill/Durham. I don't know where I'm going next or who my next companion is, and that's always the scary thing about transfers, but I learned that if I just keep my focus on the work and on the Lord, it doesn't really matter where I am or who I'm with. I'm just glad to know that I'm serving the Lord and giving back to my Heavenly Father. This church is true! Love ya'll.

-Elder Wihongi