Transfers happened, and they're sending me back to FUQUAY- VARINA with Elder Cox. I was so surprised and happy to hear that I was going back. A lot is happening right now in the area, we've got some good things rolling. We've been teaching a members girlfriend, Rowynn, and committed her to be baptized on June 9th. She was surprised and happily accepted the invitation. The missionaries before us reactivated a family and committed their son, Elias, to be baptized on June 30th to. So we've been teaching them as well. Elder Cox and I worked our butts off this week and found 10 new people. Some seem pretty solid. It was awesome to see all the members again at church welcoming me back to Fuquay. Summer is back, and I can't remember it being this HOT, and it's only the beginning. You gotta understand it ain't dry out here to it's so humid, so you're constantly wet. Hot, soaked, and sticky. It's miserable. We went to a balloon festival one night, and I realized that I've never seen an air balloon before so that was cool. We ran into some pretty interesting people this week tracting. We met a lady who prayed for us and was pleading to God that we would find the truth. That's pretty common out here though, not the first time. And we met a True Israelite who invited us in and tried to prove us wrong and convince us that our church was founded by the devil, he got pretty heated so we just left with our testimonies. We met another True Israelite who kept saying that we are part of the Illuminati. It's fun running into those kinda situations though haha they make great stories. Anyways I'm happy to be back in Fuquay, I reaaally loved the members here, and the work is starting to pick up so, i'm pretty excited!
The church is still true!
Love ya'll
Elder Wihongi
 |
| Really enjoyed my week trio, with Elder Peseta and Elder Jensen |
 |
| Stefano is from Honduras he made us some real good Papaya juice haha |
 |
| A cool butterfly |
 |
| The Balloon Festival with Elder Cox |