Scripture

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." Revelation 3:20

Monday, July 2, 2018

Baptism, Best Birthday Present!

Transfers occurred this last Tuesday. I'm staying in Fuquay but I'm getting a new companion, Elder Cummings. He's been out for 5 months, and is from West Jordan Utah. This week was a lot of fun! Elder Cox and I devised a family history event open to everyone that occurred this past Thursday, and it was a real good turn out! We had a couple non-members there and a recent convert. We helped them create an account and a family tree, everyone had a good time. I had to give two blessings in one day, to Sister Elizabeth Grannis and Sister Maria Fairbank. Sister Grannis is my favorite! She is the sweetest most Christ-like lady on the planet. She asked that I give her a blessing because of problems within the family, and I did. Sister Fairbank has MS, and is in a powered wheelchair. We are helping her to get back into church and reactivated. She told us that she was inspired to start coming to church because she felt the spirit so strong when Elder Cox and I ran into her. She also said her leg has never felt better after I gave her a blessing ;) The Egger family had me over for my birthday. I Love the Eggers! Sister Egger made Chinese and key-lime pie at my request, it was phenomenal! This Saturday, my birthday, we baptized Alius Emilio Garcia Tejeda! Which was awesome because it was on my birthday, AND back home my sister, Erana, also got baptized! WOOO! Best mission Birthday ever. We've been teaching Alius for a few weeks and he made it! This past Sunday he was confirmed a member of the church. Thank you all for the birthday wishes and love! It was a good one :) I love ya'll and hope you have a great week!
Elder Wihongi

Bro Brown, Durham 1st Ward

Bro Brown, Elder Miller, Elder Peseta (going home)

Elder Miller, Elder Peseta
Birthday Song by the Eggers