Hello Everyone!
Transfers is this Tuesday, I am leaving Fuquay! I will be training in a different area, but I do not know where or who I'm training. It's been a really good transfer, and I actually have sad feelings leaving this area. I'm going to miss a lot of people here. My greatest joy was baptizing Alius, connecting with the members, and reconnecting Sister Storer to the church. Sister Storer has been coming to church these past few weeks and she told us that we gave her purpose, and is grateful for what we've done for her. There is a lot more good things that could happen in Fuquay and I wish I could to be there for them, but a new challenge lies ahead of me. I know that the Gospel is true and has the power to change lives for the better. I've witnessed it in others, and I've experienced it myself. God Is Great! Love Ya'll!! :)
Elder Wihongi
P.s. My SD card broke so I have no pictures for ya'll sadly :( going to go enjoy my last sunny skies now though. Byeee :P