Scripture

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." Revelation 3:20

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Hello Everyone!
This past week was a really HOT one, and of course we were on bikes to, but that didn't slow us down! Elder Albrecht and I were able to put in some hard work! And now we are starting to see the blessings come. We found a few people who I truly believe are being prepared and that the Lord led us to them. There is no way it was by chance that we met some of the people we met. I wish I could explain it to you in words but I can't. Anyway, funny story. I was driving out in the country going 60mph and there was a bank coming up, I wasn't going to slow down so I zipped around that bank going 60 still and as soon as we went around the bank there were train tracks no less than a hundred feet away from us coming up. The tracks I thought were leveled with the ground (but of course I'm like half blind, and wasn't wearing my glasses) so I still remained going 60 till we were close enough to the tracks for me to realize they were up on a steep slope about 2-3 feet high but it was too late for me to slow down by then, and so we went soaring through the air, caught some pretty good air time before we came crashing back down into the paved road. I'm making this sound like a very scary experience, but Elder Albrecht busted out laughing I was trying to laugh it off to but the adrenaline rush though was real. Don't worry though I try to wear my glasses all the time when I drive, that was just the one time I didn't and I learned my lesson. But seriously it was not like we almost died it wasn't as bad as I made it sound so don't worry haha. Luckily there was no 'visible' damage done to the car. We were asked to speak this Sunday so there's that. The members here are some of the sweetest people I've ever met. We are being fed pretty much everyday to. Today we caught a snake in the church it was just slithering around in the hallways. The other Elders, Elder Fraughton and Elder Conrey, ended up decapitating it (that's just how it's done in the South, sorry animal lovers). Snakes here are dangerous. Anyways, I love y'all!
This week marks my 18th month mark by the way! I really don't have much more time crazy to think about, but I hope y'all have a great week :)

Elder Wihongi

Snake in the church