I sure enjoyed mine! I don't have as much time to write today, so I'll just share the most exciting things that happened. I got my first tick! That was fun. Elder Reed and I were given the opportunity to teach Gospel Principles class on Sunday on The Priesthood, and on Friday night, while we were tracting, we were talking about how we were gonna go about teaching it, and I was saying to him how I don't have any cool personal priesthood stories, and so we knock on our last house for the night just after finishing our discussion about the priesthood, and this lady opens the door we talk with her about our church, and she calls her friend to join, and so he comes outside to listen to our message, and then he tells us that he had been looking for someone to bless his home because he felt that there was an evil spirit in it, Elder Reed immediately told him that we hold what's called the Melchizedek Priesthood, and we have the power to bless homes and cast out spirits, but then he turns and looks at me, letting me and them know that I was going to be the one to give the blessing, because he thought it would be good for me, and it was. So we go into their home, and it did feel a little muggy and hot, and I got a stomachache no joke, but we all knelt down, and I used the priesthood to bless their home and to cast out any evil spirits. It was a very sudden and strange experience, but the spirit and the feeling was so strong after I blessed their home. My Priesthood authority was tested and I received my cool story for Gospel Principles class, haha. I know that the Lord placed us in his path at the right time and place, and that he is truly watching over all of us. I'm enjoying the work a lot, and I'm excited for another week! I know that my redeemer lives! I'm grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ because of him we're all able to live again in the presence of our Heavenly Father, and because of the Atonement we don't have to face any trial alone, because he went through it all for us so he could know exactly how to help us.
I love you all! Hope you have a great week!
Oh, you should all check out the new easter video on Mormon.org and share it with everyone! Principles of Peace from the Prince of Peace. We had the chance to share it with a few people on there doorsteps, it's awesome!
Elder Wihongi
I love you all! Thank you for the letters, I enjoy them so much! Sorry I don't have much time to something to each one of you, but I hope you are all doing okay. Love you!
I love you all! Thank you for the letters, I enjoy them so much! Sorry I don't have much time to something to each one of you, but I hope you are all doing okay. Love you!
Elder Wihongi