Hello Everyone!
Last Monday we went fishing off the pier as a district, and we caught 8 fish total! We were the only ones on the pier because the weather was supposed to be very bad, but the weather was pretty clear when we were out there and it was nice. Once everyone caught a fish except for Sister Hogge, we weren't going to leave till Sister Hogge caught one, and that's when the weather started to get bad. Elder Jenks and I had our umbrellas out, and we were all huddled around Sister Hogge waiting for her to reel in a fish, but she only managed to catch hermit crabs and seashells. We even gave her two poles to give her a better chance, but she somehow got them both stuck on something and we had to cut the lines, lol. We were completely soaked, and our umbrellas were destroyed, but we had such a great time. I can't believe I've been out in the field 6 weeks already! Time is flying. Elder Reed and I are in a dry spot right now, we are being as obedient as we can, and we are working so hard, but nothing good has come out of it yet. But, I am enjoying the work a lot, and I am having so much fun! I've truly been blessed to be in the Hampstead area, the breeze from the ocean is such a tender mercy, because it get's sooo hot here in NC. Anyways, I hope you all have a great week!
Elder Wihongi
Thank you for the letters! :) I enjoy reading them so much, It's the best way to start my week, I look forward to these every week! Love you fam. And send me some food, haha. I don't know, you can send me whatever. We listen to the music in the car when we're driving place to place. But Thank you so much! I love you.
Elder Wihongi