We have an appointment with Jose this week. I would say he is our top investigator right now. We will be taking Brother Turner to help us teach. He is a member in the Branch who has taught Spanish for 30 years. It should be an interesting lesson. I'm excited to see what will come from it. We ran into a couple former members of the Church last week by knocking. They were some very interesting people, but still had good hearts and treated us like they were still members. I tried corn pudding and bread pudding for my first time, there's some strange puddings here. We have been trying to visit some less actives as well. We have been visiting the Olivers and the Puliums weekly now, they are good people. We hope that the spirit we bring into their homes will have some effect on them. That's all for now, don't have too much time! Hope yall enjoy Conference this weekend! Love yall
Elder Wihongi
Elder Wihongi