Scripture

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." Revelation 3:20

Monday, October 30, 2017

Hello Everyone
Elder Bush and I have been working hard lately and we've been able to see many blessings from it. The work here is starting to pick up, and we are finding more people to teach. Cody is going strong and is well on his way to being baptized on the 11th of November. He just has to endure these two weeks without smoking. I've never seen someone so committed before, he really wants to be baptized and I know he will be. We've taught him the three main lessons, we're just working on going over the commandments right now. Cody has been inviting one of his real good friends to each of our lessons, his name is Chris. He even came to church with Cody one time. We decided to set a baptism date with him on the 25th of November, he accepted. Before we begin any lesson with them we read a chapter out of the Book of Mormon. I've noticed a different feeling in their home since we began reading from the Book of Mormon. A greater feeling, a peaceful feeling. We have also been working with Roger and Meredith a lot to, but found out that Roger is on probation for about a year. We still read from the Book of Mormon together and kneel down together to pray. Iv'e been able to see a change through them each time we visit and a feeling of peace in their home as well. I've grown to love these people, they have helped me see clearer the truthfulness of the Gospel, and the power and peace that the spirit can bring from reading the scriptures. I know this truly is the Lord's work, I'm grateful to be a part of it, in bringing others unto him and building his kingdom. I love the Gospel, I know it is true. I love my Savior Jesus Christ, I know he lives. I'm grateful for the Plan of Happiness, and knowing that I'll be able to see my grandparents again someday, and that families can be together forever. It is true!
Elder Wihongi