On Wednesday before District Meeting it wasn't snowing at all, but after District Meeting we walked outside and there was a half foot of snow! We were stuck at the church for a while because the only way of getting out the parking lot was up this hill. So we just decided to have fun and had snowball fights! It took us a few hours to get all the cars out of the parking lot. We did A LOT of pushing that day. We spent the day with other Elders because their apartments were a lot closer than ours and the roads were getting too icy.
This area is half car which means we share a car with some other set of Elders. So this week because of the snow and no car, we mostly walked. One day we were walking to an appointment and there was no way we were going to make it on time, but some members saw us, picked us up, and took us to our appointment right on time. The appointment fell through anyway, but we knocked the area and found 2 solid investigators.
Church was SO crazy! I forgot what a ward was like after being in a small branch for 6 months. It felt so strange and weird, and the members are so young, and there are a lot of children. That's another thing, there were no children or young people in Roxboro. I feel like I transferred from a nursing home to a circus. As a missionary you've got to learn to adjust because you do A LOT of that. Anyway, I'm glad and excited to be here! I'm coming up on my year mark pretty soon. Time Flies!
Love yall!
Elder Wihongi
![]() |
| District Meeting 1/17/18 |

