Hey Family,
This week was a real good one! Elder Albrecht and I are teaching a lady named Lauren, so far she has been progressing, but very slowly because she talks so much!! Usually a conversation dies down if one doesn't say much, but she can talk for hours without us saying anything. I've met so many people who can talk your ears off, but she definitely takes the trophy. On the mission I've learned so much about myself. One thing I learned is that I may have ADD, haha. It's so difficult for me to comprehend/process what someone is saying, especially when they talk a lot, and when they talk too much I usually lose focus. Sometimes I can focus in on what they are saying but that takes so much energy haha. I don't know why but maybe it 's because of all the times that I hit my head. Anyways Lauren believes/loves everything that we teach her. She tells us that she go's and shares it with her friends to haha. We finally got up with a lady named Victoria. She's been taught by missionaries before, but it's been 3 months since then. We read some of the Book of Mormon with her, and I feel like she is being prepared. We found a ride for her to church the next day and she enjoyed it :) We were also able to get Brother Dyer to church through Service. He hasn't been in a long time. We go over to his place to help him do all kinds of stuff to his project home. We had a special fireside one night where Elder Bednar came to speak to our stake. It was because of the hurricane, he came to give us some encouragement and hope. It was pretty awesome, but anyway all is well! I am enjoying the work in Pembroke :) The church is true!!
Love ya'll
Elder Wihongi