I was only able to watch the last session of conference because we were out doing service both Saturday and Sunday. We meet up at 8:30 in the mornings and then we set out to go work till about 3ish. We just cut trees up and move them. It was a really good session though! I was full of joy when they announced a temple in New Zealand. I'm doing good, today is my 19th month mark. I love this area the members here take good care of us. Sister Connie Chavis looks like a Maori. She had us 4 Elders over to watch conference and cooked us some real good shepherds pie and also kale soup. The sisters were switched out by Elders so now we have 4 Elders covering the area/ward. We have a lot of fun together. We started up devotional/basketball every Thursday nights to invite people and hoping we get some teaching appointments out of it. Next weekend is our last of doing service. Also, something crazy happened this week that I can only tell you when I get home haha. We are still teaching the same people they are slowly but surely progressing. Anyways, I love ya'll and hope you have a great week!
Elder Wihongi









