Scripture

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." Revelation 3:20

Monday, October 15, 2018

This week was real good!

We had interviews with the Mission President and then we went to Mission BBQ for lunch after. If there are any restaurants I'd want to go to if I visited North Carolina again after my mission, Mission BBQ would be one, it is the best!


The best pulled pork BBQ sandwiches and the best mac n' cheese

This Sunday we were able to get a lot of people to church it was awesome! Saturday was a very short work day. We just ended up cutting trees and moving them again, but there was one that was too much for us to handle...

We left it for the professionals to take care of.

We are teaching a lady named Lauren she loves us and believes every thing we've taught her. Here is a picture of a car that got flooded...





This is from a few weeks back but we were at the command center helping unload supplies from the semi's for the clean up.

Helping with the hurricane cleanup has been a real joy, It always feels good to serve those in need. There truly is joy that comes from losing yourself in the service of others Mosiah 2:17!

Anyways I hope ya'll have a great week! Love ya'll!
Elder Wihongi