Scripture

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." Revelation 3:20

Monday, October 29, 2018

Hello Everyone!

Nothing too exciting happened this past week. We are still teaching the same people, but we found two more to teach from the Pembroke Days experiment we did on Campus. Elder Albrecht and I are planning to set baptismal dates with all of them this week, hope it goes well pray for us! Transfers are coming up not this Tuesday, but next Tuesday. I'm hoping I stay in Pembroke because I really love the people here, but I will go wherever the Lord calls me. Elder Albrecht and I tracted into a non active college student who moved to Pembroke in August. We were able to get him to church this Sunday for his first time. 

Anyways, in my studying of the Book of Mormon I've been highlighting every reference there is to God or Jesus Christ and their words. By doing so I've come to know with a certainty that the Book of Mormon truly is what it claims to be, 'Another Testament of Jesus Christ'. It just amazes me how much the book includes him and is about him. I know that there is power in it. That it has the power to change lives for the better, and to bring one closer to God and toky Jesus Christ. I have witnessed that change in the lives of others, I have witnessed it within my family, and I have experienced it within myself. My mission has changed me spiritually, and I have never been closer to my Savior before. I know that he lives!

I hope ya'll have a great week, Love ya'll!

Elder Wihongi

Dunking on Elder Fraughton haha

Brother Dave Lowery's license plate
Dinner at our favorite place, San Jose!
South Carolina
And Dinner with the Senior Couple, Elder and Sister Noyes